Thursday, November 30, 2006

Oh, the possibilities!

Tomorrow Cindy is taking a day off, which means that I am, too. This is the first day off I have had in several months, and I cannot tell you how much I am looking forward to it. I have no idea what we're going to do yet, but I have a list of possibilities a mile long:

* Drop-in time at the Early Years Centre
* Parent-tot swim at the pool
* Christmas shopping in Windsor
* Finally put that gingerbread house together
* Get cracking on clearing out Liam’s big-boy room and prep for painting
* Get cracking on some holiday baking

We had hoped to get together with some friends and it looks like that won’t work out, but otherwise the day is ours… and I! am! so! freaking! excited! You’d think I haven’t seen a weekend all month, I’m so excited. I think it’s because if I am spending the day with Liam then we can fill it with fun stuff, and I feel no obligation to work on my paper whatsoever.

At lunch today I dropped by the library to pick up some stuff, and stumbled across a book called (something along the lines of) 365 Activities Your Toddler Will Love. I will flip through that tonight and see if there’s anything else I can add to the list before making the final selection. Liam will be going to bed early tonight so he won’t have any trouble keeping up tomorrow. :)

0 comments: