Monday, November 20, 2006

A PSA for all Bloggers and a note for Dawn

Sunday afternoon
Football
Double-fisted Doritos
Yummo!
On the weekend I switched my webpage over to the beta version of Blogger. I had put it off for a long time because I'd heard horror stories of people losing their banners or old files after making the switch. I don't know if it just took them some time to work the bugs out of the system or what, but the switch was transparent for me, and though I haven't taken a good look around at the new features yet, I do think the beta version is an improvement. Soon Blogger will require all accounts to be switched over so you will all have to do it... don't be afraid to come over to the dark side!

Having said that, I just discovered that a beta Blogger can't sign in and leave a comment on a non-beta Blogger's site. That sucks! So that's why you all have to convert... because otherwise I can't leave comments for you.

And that's why I will have to leave a comment for Dawn here: I missed the beginning of Ellen but think I saw you at the end... did Ellen go right past you on her way out of the theatre? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Car i okay, I switched, just to get your comments........and it told me the user name!!!

Dawn said...

Hey Carrie! I need to make the switch......maybe tonight....

YES!!! You do see me at the end as she is running out! I am in the back row, 5th person in, brown tneck and tan cords! It's quick, but it's me!!!!! I'm also doing some sort of obnoxious bouncing, dance thing.!?!? That's the dead giveaway! LOL!

Dawn said...

Okay, had to come back to say I made the switch.......everything looks status quo! What the heck is Beta anyway!?!?